The Five (5) Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Safe from fraud are listed below:
1. Visit your NPVN Profile Regularly to check for any new update or omission
2. Change your NPVN Password from your usual Name password to a new password best known to only you.
3. Do not expose your vital data or personal information such as: phone number, bank account number, bank account Name and login password publicly on social media or any one.
4. Do not ask for help from any one unknown to you for NPVN Profile update. If in any case you find it hard to login to your NPVN Profile due to poor network connection, visit any Cyber cafe which have strong network closer to you for easy access to your NPVN Profile.
5. Make Sure you logout from your NPVN Profile each time you are done accessing your NPVN Profile either with your phone or at the Cyber Cafe