2. Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps
3. Nigeria Peace Corps ( Subject to president ascent of peace corps act bill).
4. Central Bank of Nigeria
5. Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation
6. Nigeria Broadcasting corporations
7. Federal Inland Revenue Service ( General admin, HR, Tax manager, Tribunal manager)
8. Lower/Upper Niger River Basin Development Agency
10. Niger Delta Development Commission
11. Department of State Security
12. Nigeria Television Authority
13. Nigeria Custom
14. Nigeria Prison service
15. Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria
17. Nigeria Electricity Regulatory Agency
18. Nigeria Deposits Insurance Corporation
19. Nigeria Teachers Institute Kaduna
20. Nigeria Institute of Transport Technology
22. Nigeria Communication Commission
23. DSS Army, Navy, Air force
24. Recruit Army, Navy, Air force
26, Nigeria Electricity Regulatory Commission
28. Bureau of Public Enterprise
29. Petroleum Equalization Fund
30. Nigeria University Commission
31. Corporate Affairs Commission.
32. NECO, JAMB, WAEC
34. Nigeria forestry regulatory Agency
35. Public Complaints Commission
36. Federal Road Safety Corps
39. Nigeria Port Authority
40. National Intelligence Agency.
41. Ministry of Foreign Affairs
42. Nigeria Nuclear Regulatory Agency
43. Nigeria Human Right Commission
44. Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation etc.
Most of these organization do their recruitment underground but according source federal government have given dem go ahead to recruit base on Published/Advertised Vacancy.
* FIRS initial recruitment was for Tax officer comprising of 500 out of 1250, the remaining 750 will cover HR general admin, tribunal More office of FIRS are being built at present in order to penetrate, some City aside state capital so more than 1250 might still be recruited..etc
* Nigeria Customs want to boost it workforce to ensure proper bord