Vacancies exist in the following Divisions;
- Revenue Operations
- Standards and Compliance
- Information and Communication Technology
- Legal Services
- Corporate Services (Administration, Finance and Human Resources)
- Assistant Officer II - SL 13
- Assistant Officer I - SL 12
- Officer II - SL 11
- Officer I - SL 10 li<>Assistant Manager - SL 09
Minimum Qualifications/skills base,
A Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Accounting, Law, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or other relevant disciplines in the quantitative field,
- A Higher National Diploma in Accounting, Economics, Banking & Finance,Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or other relevant disciplines in the quantitative field.
- Computer literacy and conversancy with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service,
- Strong leadership and management skills,
- Strong team spirit and ability to effectively delegate,
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills,
- Strong Analytical skills,
- Knowledge of Federal Tax laws and the Kaduna State Tax (Codification and Consolidation) Law, 2016, and appreciation of their application and understanding of the regulatory framework within which the KADIRS operates;
- Knowledge of business/industry environment within which taxpayers operate,
- Ability to work as a regulator with the courage to ensure full compliance with tax laws and regulations;
- Have an NYSC Discharge or exemption certificate.
KADIRS considers computer proficiency a key requirement for anyone who aspires for a job in the Service. Accordingly, Applicants are expected to fill their applications online as the Job details and Application process can be found on the KADIRS website: www.kadirs.kdsg.gov.ng/career,
This KADIRS application portal will be available with effect from Monday, 21st August 2017 and will be open until 5th September 2017. Please follow the instructions to fill in your application. Only applications in respect of the advertised positions would be considered.
All individuals are expected to apply for only ONE position. Multiple applications by one Candidate will be disqualified. Upon submission, applicants will receive an acknowledgement containing a reference number which must be quoted in all future correspondences.
Deadline for submission of application is 5th September 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted