FREE HEART AFRICA REACH OUT FOUNDATION (FAROF) is a registered non-profit Humanitarian organisation, working under four thematic area, Health,Education, Empowerment and Child protection/gender programming. We are currently recruiting for the position of an executive driver.
Job Title: Executive driver
Job location: Kaduna State
- Driver smoothly and with utmost care at all times and observe all traffic laws.
- Ensure that vehicle are kept perfect and clean at all times by washing both the inside and outside parts of the vehicle.
- Carry out routine checks on vehicle and ensure they are sound
- Recognize electrical and mechanical fault and report to the employer.
- Report any instance of mishap or accident to the supervisor.
- perform periodic maintenance on vehicle, such as changing batteries and motor oil at appropriate time as well as refueling the car(s).
- Report any case of accident injury or damage of vehicle to the supervisor.
- keep all records, including receipt for vehicle maintenance
- keep up a travel log to record areas travelled to, travel time, and work hours
- Dress professionally and in accordance with company's dress code.
- Minimum SSCE/OND/Bsc
- Experience Minimum of 2 years driving experience
- Residence within kaduna south axis is an added advantage
- Must have vast knowledge of kaduna and its environs
- Must be resident in kaduna state.
- must be punctual at all times
- Must have valid driver's license.
- Should have sufficient knowledge of traffic laws
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must be a safety conscious person
- Must be focused, confident and observant.
- Must have good knowledge of vehicle and know how to identify electrical and mechanical faults.
Application Closing Date: 20th January, 2018.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should visit www.farofthionigeria.org or forward their Cv's and application letter to: email@example.com