Kaduna State Government appoints new DG for KADFAMA, Task Force for Vigilance Service
Muhammad Daiyabu Paki has been appointed as the new Director-General of the Kaduna State Facilities Management Agency (KADFAMA).
A government statement announcing the appointment of Paki also disclosed that Engineer Musa Usman, the former DG of KADFAMA, will be working as a senior aide to the Governor on Priority Projects.
The government has also appointed a Task Force to reorganise the Kaduna State Vigilance Service. Members of the Task Force are:
1. Colonel D.K. Anto Chairman
2. Bala Yunusa Deputy Chief of Staff to the Governor
3. CSP Tukur Garba DPO, Magajin Gari Division
4. Eugene Michael Director, Ministry of Justice
5. Augustine Godwin Acting Director,
General Services 6. Ibrahim Yusuf Secretary
Source: Kaduna governor