ST. GERARD'S CATHOLIC HOSPITAL, KAKURI KADUNA
Applications are invited from suitable qualified candidates for the post of:
Job Title: PHARMACY TECHNICIAN
- Receiving prescription and checking their validity.
- Processing prescriptions electronically and ensuring all information is complete and accurate.
- Assist the pharmacist with maintaining the ongoing medication inventory and place medication orders as directed.
- Dispenses prescription and drugs and other health care items to patients.
- Sort, stock, label medication and monitor inventory.
- Selecting the appropriate medicine and measuring dosages to fill prescriptions.
- Comply with all security measures and quality standards.
JOB SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Successful completion of pharmacy technician program from a recognized training institution.
- Certified pharmacy technician is an asset
- Proficient use of computer applications
- Good knowledge of pharmacy law and medical terminology.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Confidential and reliable with keen eye'to detail.
- Must have current practicing license.
Closing date: 4th December 2018
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested candidate should open the hospital's career page through the website link below to upload your cover letter and curriculum vitae (CV) as word document:
OR Submit application to the Address below:
ST. Gerard's Catholic Hospital
Kachia Road,Kakuri,Kaduna South.