Kaduna State Teachers Service Board have released the long awaiting date for the teachers recruitment exam. According to the latest update released, 26th January 2019 is the new date set for the Teachers Recruitment Examination. Below is the full updated regarding the exam.
1. The Kaduna State Teachers' Service Board will on Saturday 26th January, 2019 conduct Recruitment Examination exercise for applicants who wish to teach in public secondary schools.
2. For the purpose of emphasis, it should be NOTED that the first phase of the Recruitment is EXCLUSIVELY for HND, Degrees, Master's and PhD holders.
3. Applicants are therefore advised to seat the examination at the Centre nearest to their places of residence WITHIN THE ZONES WHERE THEY SUBMITTED THEIR APPLICATIONS.
4. The examination will take place SIMULTANEOUSLY in the following designated Centres, in the Three Senatorial Zones of the State:
A. NORTHERN SENATORIAL ZONE (Kaduna North)
i. Zaria and Giwa Zones Barewa College and Alhudahuda College, Zaria
ii. Anchau and Lere Zones GSS Giwa
B. SOUTHERN SENATORIAL ZONE (Southern Kaduna)
i. Godogodo and Kafanchan Zones GGSS Kafanchan
ii. Kachia and Zonkwa Zones GSS Kagoro
C. CENTRAL KADUNA ZONE (KADUNA CENTRAL)
i. Applicants from Birnin Gwari Zone will sit their exam at GSS BIRNIN GWARI.
Applicants from Rigachikun, Sabon Tasha, and those who submitted their applications at the Headquarters of the Ministry of Education Kaduna and TSB (Teachers' Service Board) are to sit for their examination at any of the following Centres NEAREST TO THEIR PLACES OF RESIDENCE.
i. Queen Amina College, Kakuri Kaduna
ii. LGEA Primary School, Makera Model
iii. LGEA Primary School, Samaru Road, Babban Dodo, Kakuri, Kaduna
iv. Rimi College, Close to KASU, Tafawa Balewa Way, Kaduna
v. Government College, Abakpa. Kaduna
vi. GGSS, Kabala Constain, Kaduna
vii. GSS. Ungwan Sarki
viii. GSS Maimuna Gwarzo, Tudun Wada, Kaduna
5. ACCREDITATION BEGINS AT 8:00 AM at all Centres.
6. In view of the above, therefore, the Hon. Commissioner of Education, as a stakeholder, is kindly requested to send a representative for a meeting scheduled for Thursday 24th January, 2019, for the final arrangements in readiness for the exercise please.
BEN A. MATAIMAKI