THE KADUNA ECONOMIC AND INVESTMENT SUMMIT, (#KADINVEST4) 3RD-4TH APRIL 2019
The fourth edition of KADINVEST will provide opportunities for the private sector, international development partners and development finance institutions to identify opportunities in Kaduna State and consolidate on investment initiatives that drive growth.
Malam Nasir El-Rufai, the Governor of Kaduna State, will host KADINVEST 4.0, where he will provide an update on the state's development plans and investment priorities.
The summit is organized by the Kaduna State Investment Promotion Agency KADIPA.
Working with key MDAs and related bodies, KADIPA provides a one stop service for large investors, including provision of information about investment opportunities, support for accessing land, local suppliers and other essential inputs and navigating the bureaucratic steps involved in launching a successful business in Nigeria.
What to expect from #KADINVEST4?
1. Facilitating discussions and cross cutting networks between investors, policy makers and entrepreneurs to Find ways to effectively leverage and mobilize their respective comparative investment advantages towards accelerating the state’s development.
2. Providing new opportunities for the state on its path to industrialize and create opportunities for job creation For the state’s burgeoning youth population.
3. Preparing the ground for potential
investments and articulating opportunities across priority sectors deemed critical to the state’s economic growth.
4. Empowering and incentivizing entrepreneurs, industrialists and investors (both local and international) through the continued provision of an enabling environment and ease of doing business grounded on the main focus onob creation.
5. Adopting and launching new policy frameworks such as the investment promotion strategy report and use.
What Sectors Interest Us?
- Agriculture Agro-Allied
- Renewable Energy
- International Investors in Kaduna
Event date: 3RD-4TH APRIL 2019
How to Register:
Interested persons should: