The Kaduna State Government has announced the commencement of recruitment into the public service of the state. While swearing-in members of the Kaduna State Executive Council on 12th July 2019, Malam Nasir El-Rufai disclosed that the government intends to strengthen the public service by filling the vacancies in its ranks.
The available positions range from entry level (grade level 8 or equivalent) to chief executive (grade level 17 and above) in the core civil service and parastatals of the Kaduna State Government.
Persons interested in a career with the Kaduna State Public Service are invited to submit applications for various positions in the following agencies, among others:
1. Kaduna State Civil Service Commission (Core Civil Service)
2. Kaduna State Local Government Service Board
3. Kaduna State Teachers Service Board 4. Kaduna Internal Revenue Service
5. Kaduna Investment Promotion Agency
6. Kaduna Geographic Information Service
7. Kaduna Urban Planning and Development Authority
8. Kaduna Transport Regulatory Authority
9. Kaduna Transport Company Ltd. (Kaduna Line)
10. Kaduna Power Supply Company Ltd.
11. Kaduna State Roads Agency
12. Primary Health Care Development Agency
13. Kaduna Educational Quality Assurance Authority
14. Kaduna Public Procurement Authority
15. State Emergency Management Agency
16. Kaduna Health Supplies Management Agency
17. Kaduna State Water Corporation
18. Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Agency
19. Bureau of Substance Abuse, Prevention and Treatment
20. Kaduna State Contributory Health Insurance Authority
21. Kaduna State Mortgage & Foreclosure Authority
22. Kaduna Investment and Finance Company Ltd.
23. Kaduna Markets Development Company Ltd.
24. Kaduna Mining Development Company Ltd.
25. Kaduna State Development and Property Company Ltd.
26. Kaduna State Traffic Law Enforcement Agency
27. Kaduna State Aids Control Agency
Closing date: 12th August 2019
How to apply:
Interested applicant should:
Click here: www.kdsg.gov.ng to apply
- Visit Kdsg.gov.ng, Click on the Recruitment Menu.
- You need to register and validate your account before first login.
- Read the Terms and Conditions. Complete the CV Builder and the essay.
- Finally select the role you wish to apply for and submit. You will receive a continuation email.
- Monitor your email and the portal for updates.
Applicants may email firstname.lastname@example.org to report any issues with the online application process.