The Kaduna State Government have released and update for Candidates shortlisted for the 2017/2018 Kaduna State Bursary? They gave 5 steps bursary beneficiaries can follow to access their bursary. The Governor of Kaduna State also increased bursary from N15,000 upto N130,000.
Below are the steps for verification and accessing your Bursary:
- Step 1: Follow Kaduna State Scholarship and Loans Board
- Step 2: click http://scholarship.kdsg.gov.ng
- Step 3: enter ANY TWO of your SID number or phone number or account number that you used when applying.
- Step 4: enter your details.
- Step 5: is the final step which is disbursement
Make sure they are exactly as you entered them on the online form. If you encounter any problem along the way; a link will be sent to your email to enable you book an appointment to see a student advisor at the Board office.
For orderliness and security, please do not come to the Board office to make any enquiry without a prior online appointment. You may not be attended to. Nasir El-Rufai is the first to implement the new minimum wage in Nigeria. He is paying students bursary of upto 130,000 from as low as 15,000 in this harsh economic realities. He is also funding the #kadunaurbanrenewal project all at once.